1. Follow all safety procedures and supervise contractors on safety regulations within the production facility. Achieve a zero OSHA recordable work environment for all associated installations.
2. Coordinate and manage day to day tasks necessary to successfully meet project deliverables.
3. Coordinates with supply chain department, receiving department, project team, and equipment installation contractor to confirm the schedule of equipment delivery
4. Tracking and manage to compare the equipment delivery with BOI master list
5. Coordinates with equipment installation contractor and project team to provide the resources to unload equipment based on project schedule
6. Check the equipment and any shipment condition, document with photos and written description and if any damage found and immediately report to Construction manager
7. Coordinates with equipment installation contractor and project team to manage equipment storage and tracking
8. Manage storage area and tracking the equipment in and out.